Fortnite V12.10 update was live Yesterday and we are here to to provide the Unofficial Fortnite v12.10 patch notes.
The Return of Lamas
The Loot Lamas have been returned to the Battle Royale Mode. Hop in and Get the Lama Loot.
Does 50 Damage and you can Disarm by Shooting it.
- Heavy Sniper spawn rate increased from ID Scanner chests. Henchmen also carry the weapon.
- ‘Sprint by default’ setting automatically on for all players. You can turn this off in your settings.
- Helipad appeared at Mount Kay.
- Henchmen and Decoys no longer drop materials when eliminated.
- Uncommon and Rare Pistol sound updated.
Bug Fixes in Fortnite v12.10 Update
Epic addressed and fixed the Following Bugs
- XP gain from XP Coins not appearing in XP bar.
- Unable to close map with map input if bound to directional pad up.
- Teammate arrows flickering / temporarily disappearing in Team Rumble.
- Weak Point hits not registering when very close to them.
- Splitscreen: Player 1 interrupts Player 2’s trigger button action.
- Flair style of Y0ND3R incorrectly locked.
- Big Haul Glider variant may not unlock.
- (Creative) The Class Selector Device will not work unless the volume is visible.