Key Features Of our SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) Certification
- 2 Days classroom training
- 100% assured results
- Exam prep and support
- 16 PDUs for PMI and 16 SEUs
- Certified over 1500 professionals till now
- Consistent batch quality and strength
- SAFe® scrum master exam fee included
- Course material: printed workbook
- Detailed downloadable courseware approved by Scaled Agile Inc
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) Curriculum
- Identify the key components of Agile development
- Identify the key elements of Scrum
- Explore Scrum in the context of a SAFe enterprise
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of the Scrum Master
- Identify the characteristics of an effective Scrum Master
- Experience PI planning and explore how to facilitate this event
- Experience a complete iteration
- Explore how to facilitate iteration planning, backlog refinement, team and system demos, and the iteration retrospective
- Identify ways to track iteration progress and foster collaboration and synchronization between the teams in the program
- Explore improvement at the Program level with the Inspect and Adapt workshop
- Identify the characteristics of a servant leader
- Experience coaching with powerful questions
- Identify ways to facilitate better meetings, foster team member collaboration, and manage Conflicts
What are the pre-requisites for attending this course?
There are no prerequisites to take this course. All stakeholders working in a Lean-Agile environment or transformation are welcome to attend. But the following prerequisites are recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) certification exam:
Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
Which certification will I receive after completion?
Upon successful completion of the training and clearing the exam, the participant will get SAFe Scrum Master certificate by Scaled Agile Inc (SAI)
Exam Pattern, format and duration etc?
Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, time-boxed
90 minutes for 45 questions (approx. 2 minutes per question)
What is the passing percentage?
Pass percentage is 76% (minimum 34 correct out of 45 answers)
Participants will be eligible to apply for 15 PDUs toward their continuing education requirements with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, PMI-ACP
Participants will be eligible to apply for SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing their CSP through Scrum Alliance.
Do you provide training material for this certification?
Yes, we provide hard copy of the training material during the course. You will also get access to SAFe Agilist eLearning program in Scaled Agile Inc.
Is the Exam fee included in the course fee.?
How long is the SAFe Scrum master(SSM) certificate valid for?
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event.?
How do I enroll for the classroom training.?
You can enroll for this classroom training by online mode. Payments can be made by using any of the following options and a receipt for the same will be issued to the candidate automatically through email.
Are you offering In-House Training.?
Have more doubts.?
Name: SAFe® scrum Master (SSM)
Format: Multiple Choice
Delivery: Web-based, closed book, no outside assistance, timed
Duration: 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
Number of Questions: 45
Passing Score: 34 out of 45 (76%passing score)
Exam Cost: First attempt of the exam is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt will cost $50.
Retake Policy: Second attempt of the exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt needs a minimum wait for 10 days. Fourth attempt requires a 30 day wait.